日本とのつながり / Japanese Connection

こんにちは、UCoC改訂版の案内をありがとうございます。
この件に関して、私は、Jawpのなかでも場所を作り、コメント依頼をして、意見を集めたいと考えています。「井戸端」が良いでしょうか。メタのノートページは、jawp のメンバーは行きづらいです。
また、おそらく議論よりも、メンバーにアンケートを取れば、真剣な答えが返ってくるだろうとも思います。

3 Likes

私の公式でない意見です。

UCoC、U4Cという単語の外見は、日本語話者としては、とても滑稽に見えます。UCoCは、単純化された顔に見えます。 :open_mouth: or :scream:。またUやOは滑稽な印象の母音です。

これはあくまで個人的な意見です。

1 Like

Hi @Kizhiya, it would be wonderful that there are discussions on Jawp. :smiley: Let us know if there is anything you would want our support, and kindly point us to where the discussions are when they take place. We will collect the feedback accordingly!

1 Like

I see what you mean. In fact, when I communicate in Mandarin, I always use the Mandarin words 通用行為準則 (for UCoC) and 通用行為準則協調委員會 (for U4C) and avoid using the English acronyms. I think we can certainly do so as well for the Japanese translated versions.

1 Like

あなたが理解してくれて嬉しいです。漢字文化圏の人たちは、文字に対して、絵のように見る能力があるかもしれませんね。

1 Like

こんにちは。@VChang_WMF @RamzyM_WMF
(Wikipedia:井戸端/subj/【再登場】ユニバーサル行動規範/改訂版について - Wikipedia)
サポートの申し出をありがとう! 議論のための場所は作りましたが、私はコミュニティに対して新規参加者で、特に信頼されていません。意見がくるかどうかわかりません。jawpにとっても、大きな改訂だと思うのですが。
それから、私は、日本語に翻訳されたアナウンスでの疑問点を直しておきました。もしよければ、そちらを使ってください。

3 Likes

Dear all, please join us. :slight_smile: The conversation hour is happening at the moment, and there is Japanese interpretation!

2 Likes

こんにちは、UCoCの執行改訂版ガイドラインについて
少し意見が来ています。チェックしていただけますか?

2 Likes

Thank you for this, @Kizhiya! We’ve recorded your feedback and will be sure to include it in the final report currently being compiled for the use of the Revisions Committee when they reconvene early next month.

1 Like

@RamzyM_WMF
ありがとう。
私もまた、もう少しUCoCについて書くかもしれません。書いたらまた報告しますね。あなたが、他の人たちに伝えてくれるのは、とても嬉しいです。
jawp は、sysop が少ないです。20人くらいです。

一方で、コミュニティの話し合いなどには出てこないけれど、毎日、献身的に、自分のプロジェクトの新着記事を集めている人もいます。
また、quick survey を行うと、おそらくもっと意見が出てくるでしょう。

3 Likes

@RamzyM_WMF @VChang_WMF こんにちは、ここに、UCoCのガイドラインについて、新しい意見がいくつか投稿されました。どうか、皆さんに伝えてください。

ありがとう!

4 Likes

Dear friends, the Movement Charter Drafting Committee will start the community consultation soon in late November for the first three sections of the Movement Charter draft. Before that, to ensure everyone is well informed to fully participate in the conversations and is empowered to contribute their perspective on the Movement Charter, three Ask Me Anything about Movement Charter sessions have been scheduled in different time zones. The Asia-Pacific session is happening on 2022-11-04T09:00:00Z2022-11-04T10:30:00Z, and Japanese interpretation will be provided. Hope to see many of you there! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi, friends! We are here live now chatting about the Wikimedia Movement Charter:
Zoom: https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/89859711334
The meeting is being held in English and today there is interpretation in Japanese and Mandarin. See you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wikipediaの「お知らせ」にて簡単な自己紹介をさせていただきましたが、運動戦略の日本語ファシリテーターを務めさせていただきます中山純子と申します。フォーラム上での対話もサポートればと思いますので、どうぞ宜しく願い致します。

「お知らせ」に掲載しておりますが、明日(12月9日)の日本時間18時より、運動憲章に関するESEAP地域のコミュニティ聞き取りセッションが予定されています。運動憲章はまだ草稿段階にあり、馴染みの薄いトピックかと思いますが、それだけに、運動憲章草案委員会は皆さんの率直な疑問やご意見を伺いたいと考えており、このコミュニティ聞き取りセッションもその一環となります。日本語同時通訳が入り、中山も同席し、日本語環境を整えて皆さまのご参加をお待ちしております。
Forumからもご参加いただけます!

8 Likes

みなさんこんにちは。

ユニバーサル行動規範(UCoC)の改訂版執行ガイドラインに対する投票が始まりました!
投票期間は、本日より2023年1月31日(日本時間2月1日08:59)までの2週間となります。

2022年3月に行われた投票に続き、今回は2回目となります。
ミュニティの皆さんよりいただいたご意見やご提案も踏まえ、改訂委員会の共同作業により、ガイドライン改訂版が完成しました。今回の改訂版では、特に以下内容に焦点が当てられています。

• 非熟練者でも翻訳しやすく、理解しやすいよう言語を簡単にする
  • UCoCの承諾という概念を明確にする
  • 告発した人と告発された人のプライバシーの調整を検討する
  • ユニバーサル行動規範協調委員会(U4C)およびその設立委員会について、より詳細を提供する
  • あいまいで多義的な表現や用語を明確化する

改訂版内容に合わせ、投票手順と投票対象をご確認の上、投票いただけると幸甚です。
引き続き懸念事項がある場合を含め、是非票と共に皆さんの声をお寄せください。

ご不明な点等ございましたらお気軽にお知らせください。

お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、どうぞご協力のほど宜しくお願い致します。

7 Likes

ユニバーサル行動規範(UCoC)の改訂版執行ガイドラインに対する投票は、間もなく終了します。
2023年1月31日いっぱい(日本時間の2月1日午前8時59分まで)です。

日本語コミュニティの票数は英語、ドイツ語、フランス語に次ぎ4番目に多いですが、残念ながらここまでの投票率は1%台です :sweat_drops:

既にご投票くださった皆さんには御礼申し上げます。まだの方も是非お声をお聞かせください。

お忙しい中誠に恐れ入りますが、是非ご協力のほどお願い致します :pray:

3 Likes

Hi All,

This is Joyce from Taiwan. It is so great to see this discussion about Japanese Connection.
We (the ESEAP Hub interim Commitee) is currently inviting an Japanese community memeber to join the committee and build the ESEAP Hub with us. I created another discussion here.

Anyone who like to know more or simply want to make more connection are welcome.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Julia and I work in the Advancement team at the Wikimedia Foundation.
Last week, I posted on the Noticeboard of Japanese Wikipedia about the Wikimedia Foundation’s upcoming fundraising campaign in Japan.

I just wanted to draw your attention to the post and, in case you are interested, I will be hosting a conversation hour for the community at 5pm Japan time, Thursday the 9th of February. So if you have any questions around the Foundations fundraising campaign, come along.

You can also ask any questions here, or email me directly at jbrungs (@) wikimedia . org.
Best, Julia

7 Likes

こんにちは、ジュリア。

jawpのKizhiyaといいます。私は日本語利用者グループをつくろうと考えています。

私はひとつ指摘したいと思います。あなたがたのキャンペーン・バナーについて。
ほんの少し、日本語がおかしい箇所があります。

ウィキペディアは売り物ではありません。
That’ mean "Wikipedia is not for sale"

これよりも、たとえば以下のような言葉が考えられます。

ウィキペディアは営利目的ではありません。
ウィキペディアの目的はお金儲けではありません。
ウィキペディアは商売ではありません。

こちらのほうが通じるでしょう。

それから、

寄付額の平均は ¥1,500ですが、あなたにとって心地よい金額をお寄せください。

「心地よい金額」は明確に誤訳です。私はたとえば、以下のような表現を推奨します。

寄付額の平均は1500円ですが、あなたがふさわしいと思う金額をお寄せください。

お好みの金額をお寄せください
無理のない金額をお寄せください。

あなたの仕事がうまくいくよう願っています。Kizhiya

1 Like

Dear Kizhiya,
It is so nice to meet you, and thank you for the detailed feedback. I have passed this on to our localisation team who will look into this further.

Great to hear that you are looking at forming a Japanese user group, I am interested in this, so I will follow this space here to see what is going on.

If you, or other members of the community have any questions around fundraising, please get in touch and I am happy to help.

Best,
Julia

2 Likes