Hi! Registered participants of the Wikimedia Summit 2022 should have received an email about it, but I’m posting it here again (as you can post comments/questions here):
To highlight a few:
- A video by @Nicole_Ebber_WMDE and @Nicola_Zeuner_WMDE explaining Movement Strategy (LINK)
- Two videos about the program of the Summit, what to expect and how to prepare
- And two white papers commissioned/published by Wikimedia Deutschland, that is very insightful reading material to create a common vocabulary for the upcoming conversations:
- “The Future of Wikimedia Governance”, white paper produced by WMDE
- “Designing futures of participation in the Wikimedia Movement”, white paper commissioned by WMDE and produced by Platoniq (see also this Forum thread about it)
Any questions, any comments on the documents? Let us know, that’s a space to share your question!