Say hello!

, , , , ,

Hi everyone! Please introduce yourself in whichever language you’d like and let’s get to know each other :wave:t4:

Be as brief or specific as you like. A few suggestions to kick things off:

• Your name, location, and languages
  • A little about your work in the movement
  • A fun fact about yourself!
22 Likes

Hi, Jessica Stephenson, based in Prague, but I am Colombian, Brazilian, and English (a real cocktail!). I work as a Learning and Evaluation Program Officer with the Community Resources team at the Wikimedia Foundation. The fun fact is that I love travelling the world and would jump at any chance to meet Movement members in person.

15 Likes

Hello my name is Adel Nehaoua I am from Algeria.

I am arabic native speaker, I have a good levels in French (professional use) but my English is very poor
Actually I prepare to study the skills needs in Arabic community,
And I am a acctive member in arabic group for hubs discussion

17 Likes

Hello I am Gbemisola Esho from Nigeria,I speak English, Yoruba and basic French.
I have worked on and in different projects and particularly interested in Accessibility particularly for PWD.
Thank you.

14 Likes

こんばんは! 柴田由美子です。Hello! I am Yumiko Shibata, I speak Japanese.

14 Likes

Hello I’m Godstime Elijah from Nigeria. An active member of the Ilorin Wikimedia Hub. I speak English, Efik and a little bit of Yoruba.

15 Likes

Hello, I’m Koala0090 from Taiwan. I’m a board member of Wikimedia Taiwan, and my native tongue is Chinese.

I usually take part in medical project as I’m also a medical doctor.

14 Likes

I am Ngozi Perpetua Osuchukwu, a Librarian and an active member of Nigeria Wikipedia User Group and Igbo Group. I love reading

14 Likes

Hi, I’m Superpes15 from Italy, I’m active in various WMF projects and I often help with Italian translations. I also speak English and have a basic knowledge of French and Spanish. Thanks :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hello, I’m Paul-Dan Oprișa-Stănescu from Timișoara, Romania (close to Ukraine, but the war is still far away).
I am a native Romanian, I speak Romanian very well, and I understand English and French well, and a little German, Hungarian and Russian.
I am active on Wikipedia for over 15 years.

13 Likes

Hi all,
I am Em-mustapha from Kaduna, Nigeria. Co-founder of Hausa Wikimedians User Group and its Outreach Coordinator. I am an active contributor to Wikimedia projects especially on the Hausa language projects. I’m happy to be here.

Barkan mu,
Suna na Em-mustapha daga Kaduna, Najeriya. Na kafa Ƙungiyar Masu taimakawa na Hausawa kuma nine mai gudanarwan ta. Ni mai taimakawa ne a manhajojin Wikimedia akai akai musamman manhajojin Hausa. Ina mai farin cikin kasancewa anan.

16 Likes

Hello,
My name is Alex Method from Wikimedia Community User Group Tanzania. I speak English, Swahili and mother tongue language ‘Haya’. I contribute to Wikipedia (English & Swahili), Commons, Wikidata and Meta.
I’m happy to join the Network and i assure quality work and collaboration.

13 Likes

Ngiyajabula ukuba lapha.

12 Likes

Ta̍k-ê pêng-an, ta̍k-ê hó. Góa sī iyumu, chit-chūn chú-iàu tī wiki téng-koân chhòng Pâi-oân-gí (pinayuanan) ê kè-ōe. Gún chit-má ū chi̍t tīn iú-chì chò-hóe cho͘ sêng Pâi-oân Wiki Siā-thoân (Paiwan Wikimedians User Group), hi-bāng kiōng-tông chhui-sak Pâi-oân-gí kap chū-iû tì-sek ê hoat-tián. Kî-si̍t góa ê bó-gí sī Tâi-oân-ōe, m̄-sī Pâi-oân-gí, m̄-koh góa chin ū hèng-chhù, mā tng-leh ha̍k-sip chit-ê gí-giân!

15 Likes

Hello, My name is Isaac.

I’m from Nigeria, I speak English and Yoruba.

I’m interested in the Global approach for local skill development initiative.

12 Likes

Hi all! Усім привіт :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

I’m Nastia from Ukraine, currently based in Austria.

My languages are Ukrainian and English.

I used to be a communications manager at Wikimedia Ukraine from 2020 to 2021. Now I’m contributing to the work of the Ukrainian chapter as a volunteer editor and a graphic designer. I wish I could do more :see_no_evil:

I’m also very much into translating. Words and texts mean a lot to me :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

Hi all, I am Peacearth from Taiwan, but now located in the U.S. and studying physics at MIT. I speak Mandarin, Taiwanese, English and a bit of Japanese.
I am mostly active on Chinese Wikipedia and take part in the education program in NTU Wikipedia Club (where I done my undergrad).

14 Likes

Hi, my name is Abdulmalik from Wikimedians of the Uzbek language User Group! I speak English and Uzbek. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi all! My name is Paul Kaganer (Павел Каганер). I’m wikimedian from Russia, and I have never encountered a bear (except at the zoo). I’m speak Russian and read/write in Russian and English (with supporting online translators).

11 Likes

Hi, I am Kizhiya from Japan. I can wright and read easy english. and I can wright Japanese well.
こんにちは、私の名前はKizhiyaです。英語は苦手です。私はjawpに2021年の7月に加わりました。編集回数は1000回です。

管理者(sysope)でも何でもありません。そういう立場で感じたことを書きますね。招待ありがとうございます。
いつもは主にロシアの歴史記事を書いています。

12 Likes