Nov 12: Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting, Asia-Pacific friendly time

Hi,

We have a Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) meeting this 13 November 2022 (Sunday)

We have two meeting times to cater two major time zone blocks.

The two times are:

• 02:00 UTC, 2022-11-13 (Asia-Pacific friendly time)
  • 16:00 UTC, 2022-11-13 (Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time)

The agenda are:
:heart: Wikimedia Research Fund
:heart: 2023 Ombuds commission and Case Review Committee appointments process
:heart: Feedback on consultation and community session of the Movement Charter Drafting Committee
:heart: Wikimania
· Ideas/ suggestions for Wikimania 2023
· Expressions of interest for Wikimania 2024 and beyond
· Expressions of interest to join Wikimania Steering Committee

For signup and meeting link, go to Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network - Meta

Thanks.

9 Likes

It is very helpful to have this information posted here, on this group call. Please continue to keep us updated on this. Thanks!

1 Like

The agenda seems very interesting and engaging! I hope this meeting will be very beneficial for the community!

3 Likes

Dates and times were changed.

• 02:00 UTC, 2022-11-13 (Asia-Pacific friendly time)
  • 16:00 UTC, 2022-11-13 (Europe-Africa-Americas friendly time)

This was due to a scheduling conflict. My apologies for the change.

3 Likes

What is Wikimedia Affiliates Network!?

4 Likes

Hello @H.A.Prionto
It is great to talk with you again. I do not have enough knowledge about strategic wikimedia affiliates network but trying to give you some knowledge I know and the resources which ar available to me.

You can check out this link you can also add sign up for the meeting link.

3 Likes

@ShahajadaSJ7 Thank you very much for the information !!

2 Likes

This is good to see that more and more people are learning about these initiatives through this forum and maybe, in the future, will be interested in getting involved in them. This is the target of this forum, to bring people closer to the light bearers of the movement.
And hats off to @H.A.Prionto, you’re amazingly engaged in the forum despite being a newbie here. Hope this forum will be a great platform for you to learn, engage, and grow inside the movement.

5 Likes

@Mrb_Rafi It is really enjoyable for me to explore the forum!!

5 Likes