After the release of the Event Registration Tool ,the Foundation Product Team plans to work on a new tool for creating events. The team has come up with a whole process for creating events on the various Wikimedia projects, including virtual and in-person events and more. the project vision also describes the tools available for promoting and disseminating events, such as event pages, banner ads, and emails. Finally, it includes information on best practices for successful events.
We would like to collect your feedback on this new project
please put them here or on the discussion page in the language you prefer, or here in this forum at your convenience
Thank you for reading our analysis. Now we want to hear from you! We kindly request that you respond to the questions below (or share any other feedback!) on the project talk page:
- What do you think of our plan to create an event creation system? Do you think it would be useful to you, as an event organizer and/or participant?
- What do you think of our analysis of the current event creation processes? Are we missing anything important to you?
- If you are an event organizer, how do you usually create event pages now? What does and doesn’t work well with your current system? If you could change one thing about it, what would it be?
- If we create an event creation tool, how would you like it to work? Please provide as many details from what you would like or, if you have them, examples from other registration tools you have used before!
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
Your feedback is very important to us and it will directly impact the choices we make as a team. Thank you, and we look forward to reading your comments!