Movement Strategy initiative #14: Peer spaces

Peer spaces

Wikimedia 2018-20 Recommendation 02 final.svg

Improving the User Experience of the Wikimedia platform involves creating ways for peers and similar users to connect with each other. This will allow, for example, users with a shared interest in improving design to meet and collaborate with each other. It also encourages mentorship and exchanges of help and support through a peer network.

Spaces that allow finding peers with specific interests, roles, and objectives along with communication channels to interact, collaborate and mentor each other.

Continue reading on Meta

yes, I totally agree with this. I have a few iudeas on some ways to make this happen, @Abbad_WMF . thiss idea is a major interest of mine. I have several ideas for how to make this happen. and also this is one of the many reasons that I feel that the MS forums are sovaluable to the community as a whole.

I would like to discuss this further with you. I have a few ideas that I would like to mention to you. are you available to do so? feel free to reply.

we can discuss here of course, but I might want to send you some initial ideas beforehand, more privately; that way, I can just get some initial feedback for myself, before I propose it to the community as a whole. please feel free to let me know. thanks!!!

1 Like

i have one or two ideas for this, that I am working on. I would like to see if anyone wishes to comment. hoping to elaborate further here, soon.

1 Like