UNLOCK 2022 – Learnings Part I: Successfully navigating challenges in an international & interdisciplinary collaboration

The Wikimedia Accelerator UNLOCK has come to an end and we would like to share with you some of our key learnings. In this part I, we looked back at our collaboration with Wikimedia Serbia und Impact Hub Belgrade with whom we co-designed and implemented the acceleration program this year. Both also acted as regional experts, bringing their knowledge and connections within the Western Balkans to the table; to add to ours, focused on the German-speaking region.

Did the collaboration prove to be a success? Oh yes!

Was it tricky at times? You bet it was!

Head over to our blog post on diff blog, in which my colleague Lucia Obst gathered the most important learnings when it comes to navigating challenges in an international & interdisciplinary collaboration. Feel free to reach out to me, Lucia and/or @IvanaMadzarevic from Wikimedia Serbia if you are have any further questions or just want to exchange with us on this topic.

And, stay tuned for our learnings part II that will shared with you soon.

Here‘s is Part II: UNLOCK 2022 - Learnings Part II: Deep dive into our evaluation of the Wikimedia Accelerator UNLOCK 2022