Invitation to share your ideas on Wikimedia’s Innovation Idea Wall

As we continue on our journey to developing a new innovation format for the Movement, we value your input. We invite you to share your ideas on how to address the challenges that you have helped us identify – challenges that are keeping us from fostering innovation in our communities.

To facilitate collaborative ideation, we have created an Innovation Idea Wall—a virtual space where you can freely scribble down your ideas whenever you find a moment of inspiration. We believe that by putting together the collective wisdom and creativity of Wikimedians like yourself, we can unlock new possibilities for innovation in our Movement.

To access the Innovation Idea Wall, simply follow this link. You will be directed to our concept board, an online whiteboard, where you will find the instructions on how to get started. We assure you that the process is easy to follow along. In brief, we have formulated some questions that we invite you to brainstorm on – any idea is welcome! Your opinions matter greatly to us, as we firmly believe that Wikimedians possess the firsthand knowledge and expertise needed to identify the necessary improvements in our approach to innovation.

We look forward to watching this Idea Wall grow over the coming weeks. The idea wall will be accessible until July 3rd.

Best regards,

Lucia and Sissela

hi. i’m trying to log in using my google ID, but it doesn’t seem to allow me to do so. thanks.

Dear Steven,

you don’t need to log in at all, joining as a guest should work too.

Best,

Sissela

1 Like