Forum Weekly Report

the number of new users will go way up for the next report. you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

I have posted a link to our forums, with an open invitation to others to come here and participate, at the page below. I will keep you posted if anything interesting may arise. thanks for all your efforts.

Admin page on English wikipedia

Check the first post for updated forum statistics.

Happy August, everyone!

Here are some reminders from the Forum:

Also, a note: with the end of the community review period, these weekly reports will now become monthly progress reports, which means in early September, I will share a report on how August went, and so on.

1 Like

I’ll be glad to see this week’s weekly report. at least 5 or 6 people seem to have clicked my invites to join this forum. I’ll be glad to get some data on the results. thanks!

that’s twelve new users in a single week. not bad! you can thank yours truly, Sm8900. :slight_smile:

just that sentence alone sounds very positive. looking forward to monthly reports, now, later, and as far as the eye can see! thanks for all your great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I encourage you to read the Community Review Report for a summary of activities and results from the 2 months of community review.

We will be closing this topic soon, as the weekly reports were published as part of the Community Review period.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.