The draft section discussed here:
This section outlines the criteria proposal for each phase of a hub piloting project. To advance to the next phase all the criteria from the current phase need to be fulfilled.
For movement level accountability there needs to be:
- Publicly available documentation and information regarding the progress of the hub pilot available on meta.
- Responsiveness to queries on the hub pilot talk page on the project talk page on Meta. Creation of a topic about the hub pilot proposal on the Movement Strategy Forum is strongly recommended for multilingual communication.
- A stated goal – Clear explanation of the goal of the hub. Including why this goal needs a new structure or cannot be achieved with the current Wikimedia structures.
- Involved entities – List of entities involved in the set up and oversight of the project. A hub project must not be overseen by only one entity, as we already have an affiliate model and Wikimedia Foundation for such projects.
- Public documentation – Before moving to further activities, a project page needs to be created on Meta and copied to the Movement Strategy Forum for easy automatic translation.