CEE Hub - office hours

CEE Hub is organizing regular monthly (virtual) open office hour(s). The first session will take place on Sunday March 12th from 17-18 CET time.
Open office hours are meant as a virtual space where anyone can talk to the CEE Hub staff, ask us questions, or discuss relevant CEE and Hub related topics.

Meeting link

5 Likes

@BKlen-CEEhub I turned on the “event” feature for this, so people can mark their attendance and it’ll send them a reminder 5 minutes ahead of the start time. I hope that’s okay!

5 Likes

Thank you, great!

1 Like

Monday, June 5, 2023 4:00 PM→Monday, June 5, 2023 5:00 PM

Hi everyone, CEE Hub staff organises fourth Office hour, which will be held today (Monday) at 18:00 CEST.

If you have anything that you want to ask us or you want to discuss something from your community, or just to share something interesting, please join us!

Link of the meeting you can find on our Meta page.

2 Likes

@TRistovski-CEEhub if you want to reuse this topic for future meetings this is a good idea, but then it is better to keep the top post updated. I have updated the box (not the rest of the text), and I have made the top post editable so that you can update it as well.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, please be invited on the fifth Office hour of the CEE Hub, which will be held on 3th of July 2023, at 17:00 CEST.

1 Like

It’s alright, very well noted. Please, I request for the link to the office hour.
Thanks

Link of our Office hours you can always find on our Meta page.

Hi,
I sent in a session proposal but have not received response.

Thanks

Hi Glory, I informed you same day that our link of our Office Hour is on our Meta page, along with the link to that page. I did not understand your comment, that you sent a session proposal, as this is a Office Hour, open meeting of the CEE Hub staff, not a specific session meeting.

If you thought about CEE Meeting submission, then we are not responsible into deciding that, you will be notified by Programme Committee soon.

We invite you to our #8 CEE Hub Office Hour, which will be held at 18:00 CEST (check your local time) on 2nd October 2023.

@BKlen-CEEhub thank you for hosting.

I would suggest that you update the event already for next event and I will try to bring new people as I did to this one. Could you also consider structuring the meeting just a little bit more by deviding time in 2 (or more?) parts where first are actuall announcement and updates from the office and only then free form community inputs… I fear we lost a bit of balance in terms of speaking time (not uncommon with Wikipedians and extra in CEE), especially if new people join with information insight needs, rather then general curiosities and sharing :wink:

Quick reminder that next CEE Hub Office hour will be held on Monday (6 November 2023) at 17:00 CET. You can find your local time on the link on Meta.

1 Like

Quick reminder that #10 CEE Hub Office Hour is happening today at 17:00 CET. You can find your local time and the link for the meeting on the Meta page.