Art+Feminism is looking for 2022-2023 Regional Ambassadors

Re-sharing this exciting opportunity, that might be of interest to some of you.

Art+Feminism is looking for a few folx to represent Art+Feminism in their regions. There is a honorarium of 2500 USD for those in the Global South and $2000 in Global North.

Regional Ambassadors work with their region by establishing and nurturing relationships and managing communication and project pipelines alongside the leadership team. Regional Ambassadors have strong project management skills, a demonstrated history of work in social justice/community organizing, an interest in the arts and feminist work, and a working knowledge of the Wikipedia community or other online technology community.

Read more here. If you are interested in joining, here comes the Interest Form, which is available in Chinese (Traditional Han), Portuguese (Brasil), Spanish, French and English.

6 Likes

Hello there,

Oh my God, my dream is to work at the Wikimedia Foundation one day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And it’s so much good work. I’m also very interested art, and feminism. But (like everything, there’s a “but” side to this) unfortunately, this job is not for me. Because I am autistic, I have a hard time joining events. Also, live communication with foreign people. However, I like the translation, I could do that.

This job is for those who are open-minded and like to meet people.

That’s all I wanted to say.
Thank you so much. And I wish all the applicants good luck :pray:

4 Likes