The full Movement Charter draft ready for your review on Meta

Hello, Movement Strategy Forum community!

I am cross-posting here an announcement to let you know that the full draft of the Movement Charter has been published on Meta for your review.

Why should you care?
The Movement Charter is important as it will be an essential document for the implementation of the Wikimedia 2030 strategy recommendations. Participating in the Charter discussions means that you ensure that your voice is heard and your interests are represented in shaping the future of the Wikimedia Movement. As this forum is dedicated to Movement Strategy and it has followers who have a good understanding of the Movement Strategy recommendations and their implementation, it would be great to have these perspectives presented in the global conversations. I hope many of you will find time to provide feedback and share your thoughts!

Community Engagement – April 2nd to April 30th
The Movement Charter Drafting Committee (MCDC) cordially invites everyone in the Wikimedia movement to share feedback on the full draft of the Movement Charter.

Let your voice be heard by sharing your feedback in any language on the Movement Charter Talk page or email movementcharter@wikimedia.org. I will also be monitoring conversations in this Forum space (there are already some others that have been started), to bring back the summaries to the ongoing global conversations.

You can learn more about the Movement Charter, Global Council, and Hubs by watching the videos that the Movement Charter Drafting Committee has prepared. Read the Committee’s latest updates for more information about the most recent activities from the Drafting Committee.

Thank you again for your time and kind attention! I look forward to your input and feedback. Have a wonderful month of April! --Kaarel