Movement Charter general discussion

don’t take this the wrong way, @NPhan_WMF , but to me this whole idea for a Movement Charter is rather half-baked. you can read the reply above from @Mrb_Rafi to see why a central set of rules is genuinely needed. for me, and this is just my own personal opinion, the drafting process for the Movement Charter does not in any way display any of the process or attributes needed which would allow the community to generally express any actual tangible concerns via the movement charter process.

in short, we need to vastly rework and restructure the current drafting process, we need to begin a new process, with the primary goal to put concerns like the ones expressed above by @Mrb_Rafi at the center of the process.

in view of the effort, time, and (hopefully) useful material that I have contributed to the MS forums, i would like to be kept apprised and informed on whichever concrete, responsive, active efforts by the WMF will be launched and sustained by the WMF to deal with these highly-pressing concerns.

I will look forward to your reply and to your regular updates on this. I greatly appreciate your help. you are welcome to reply with any comments, feedback, or input you may have. thanks very much.