Helping a user be unblocked on Wikidata

Thank you @Qgil-WMF for your response. We use the event dashboard and we also create a Meta page and it doesnt work. They still block us from editing.
How does this look?
This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

Jasper Deng is a Check-user and he blocked me indefinitely. I sent mails to two other Check-users to explain the situation, I sent mails to Jasper Deng because i could not write on Wikidata again. I went on Wikimentor to appeal, I was added to Wikidata help Telegram group. Another Wikimedia pinged Jasper for me and Alas! Jasper replied me once. He said he didn’t see my mail and how does the problem relate? That was the last time I heard from him. I sent a mail to the Admin notice board, sent to @DannyS712. He replied and told me to send a mail to Check-users that i was blocked by a CU .
So I started my journey by sending mails and appeal. I sent a mail to @197KB and he responded.

(Moderation note: 3 private messages copied here have been removed.)

Above are the messages I sent and efforts I made to explain to the administrators that my account is not a sock-puppet. My Co-trainer also explained and dropped a message on Wikidata for Jasper Deng since she can access Wikidata. It was no response from him.
I didn’t create multiple accounts, we were doing a training for new participants and they were inputting the data while I was training them. They were doing exactly what I was doing. I never knew until later that we were editing the same article. I was blocked indefinitely, I have appealed many times but it seems as if the Administrators are so powerful and part of their rules is that they must find offenders and offenders must be punished and not forgiven no matter how long they try to explain and apologise.
I have moved on and accepted in good faith, but learnt from the costly and painful mistakes. I told my participants that were blocked as well to wait till we are all unblocked. They asked me when, even the leader doesn’t have a clue when the powerful Administrators will temper justice with mercy.

Yes! How do we achieve this together? These future administrators need to come from Africa, and for that volunteers in Africa need to step in. How can the rest of us in or outside Africa help find and support these future administrators?
How do we spend so much to bring in new volunteers and we loose them by blocking them?
I think we should create a program that will educate leaders in the community on how to become administrators,we also encourage the leaders to apply and the community will vote. They can work with other administrators in diaspora so that we can help retain new volunteers. They can also help protect our Wikis from the African end.
I hope you would support me to find a solution to my challenges.
Thank you for your time