Do you think this forum can improve Movement Strategy discussions and collaboration?

@JKoerner_WMF , as per your sugestion, I would like to get threads such as this one active again.

@JKoerner_WMF and @NPhan_WMF discussed some of the current forum dynamics with me, via the thread at the link below. As you know, over the last week, a series of threads were posted, with numbering as “Q1, Q2, Q3,” etc etc; these threads were specifically reserved for questions posed to candidates for the Board. I am glad to have had those exchanges here; however, I would also like to encourage activity to resume in general threads for discussion such as this one.

Therefore, I am posting this brief initial reply, simply to renew the thread. As time goes on, I would like to see our general discussions of varied ideas and topics resume here in this forum. I look forward to seeing renewed discussion here. thanks.

THREAD: General thread for questions about the forum’s topics, for discussion by moderators, or by the general community, (or both)