Do you think this forum can improve Movement Strategy discussions and collaboration?

tagging @Zblace, @Xeno_WMF , @Qgil-WMF @Tgr , @RAdimer-WMF , @Braveheart , to let them know about my reply, here on this thread.

when I first got to this forum, I was elated to find it; however I was a little unsure about my own objective opinion regarding this forum. now that I have been here a little longer, I am much more sure of my own opinion.

I think this forum is absolutely a highly valuable resource, which plays an absolutely vital resource for promoting discussion, AND for promoting real development and expansion of wiki community values.

the reasons are simple. until now I have been UNABLE to find ANY forum that truly welcomed actual interchange, brainstorming, actual ideas or real positive development. this forum is the first venue that I have found where genuine new ideas are genuinely welcomed, in an atmosphere of genuine discussion, real community, and mutual respect. in general, in OTHER venues, actual new ideas are often shouted down, as anyone who seeks to offer any new ideas are generally treated like children, or like interlopers, or like amateurs, or like they are intrinsically intruding.

in short, now that I have been here for an extended time, and now that my period of initial introduction has ended, I can honestly say that this forum has genuinely provided an altogether necessary and vital resource; namely, a genuine community, one which engenders genuine discussion and creativity. I highly recommend this forum for continuation as a resource, and I highly encourage and applaud the approach, format and content now being developed in this forum.

in closing, I would like to share a highly similar comment which I posted just today on a thread with a topic that is very similar. I offer this comment in order to reiterate my own highly positive feelings about this forum and the role it does play and the larger role that it can potentially grow into. I commend and applaud everyone who is participating here, and I look forward to future discussions with great anticipation and optimism. thanks!!

link to earlier comment: