Are there other channels that you would prefer to use in addition to or instead of this forum for Movement Strategy updates and feedback? Why?

this topic is totally and highly relevant. I have opened a new thread to suggest some new general resources that perhaps we could explore to start to address this somewhat, in incremental steps.

one thing that I would like to suggest or propose, is a navbox for use at Wikipedia, which would be centered on the current decade, and provide a comprehensive set of link for discussions, decision processes, new procedural draft processes, etc. which are happening now.

if we entitle the navbox as “WMF processes for 2020s,” or something similar, then that provides some initial way to start to clear away some of the thickets and some of the fog clouds, and start to provide a clear, organized, comprehensible way to let the community know about various and general processes which are happening now, and which we would like highlight to them, for their input.

I would like to suggest that folks please visit the thread below to offer any comments or feedback they may have, if they are so inclined. but just to recap., I agree entirely with the importance of the topics being suggested and discussed here on this thread. thanks!

link to thread: